My photo
Bumblebee fanatic & wildlife lover living in, & taking inspiration from, the beautiful North East of England. I am accompanied on my journey through time & space by my special bloke, gorgeous girl, 3 daft cats, 5 fish & visiting, very shy, hedgehog.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Redesign and Diary 2011 Project

Well, seeing that I took the time to have a little bit of a change about on my blog page I thought I should really put up a new post as well.

In terms of arty suff my main focus over the past few days was to complete my submission for the Diary 2011 Project .

I am so pleased to be part of this project, there are some wonderful artists taking part. I think the finished product is going to be far to nice too write in!  Ah well - another lovely book to be kept for best. I seem to be building up somewhat of a collection!!

My page date was 23 October to be illustrated 8" x 3" greyscale.  I chose to rework of a piece I did a number of years ago trying to weave in an autumnal feel to the illustration. Did it work? I hope so - what do you think?

I am delighted to say that I have the opportunity to submit a second page. I am working on this now - the date 13 June. My little darling's birthday so something to do with a panda could therefore be a fairly safe bet ♥♥

1 comment:

Red Cat Cards said...

I can't wait to see your second page design ! :D
Nice blog re-design too !