My photo
Bumblebee fanatic & wildlife lover living in, & taking inspiration from, the beautiful North East of England. I am accompanied on my journey through time & space by my special bloke, gorgeous girl, 3 daft cats, 5 fish & visiting, very shy, hedgehog.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Happy Easter x x

Easter holidays are upon us and so that means we are surrounded by all things springlike and cute. Bunnies, chicks and lambs - and for those of us who have been very good there may be some nice chocolatey things arriving 'as if by magic'.....

This is my little lamb. It is a mixed media piece (waterclour, ink, gouache) and is a larger version of the ATC that I completed towards the end of March for Tam at Willowing. 

I thoroughly enjoyed working on this piece, although I did have to fight with his legs somewhat !

HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: