My photo
Bumblebee fanatic & wildlife lover living in, & taking inspiration from, the beautiful North East of England. I am accompanied on my journey through time & space by my special bloke, gorgeous girl, 3 daft cats, 5 fish & visiting, very shy, hedgehog.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Polecat - Mixed Media

Here's a piece that I have been fighting with over the last few days. Its one of those that whatever I do I am just not happy with - a rework may be on the cards.

I have been extremely lucky to see some of these little chaps near to my home, usually running at one heck of a lick in the opposite direction - that being said it still gives me an an absolute thrill.

Anyway this is my first polecat piece worked initially in mixed media and then finished in photoshop when I was beginning to lose the will to live. I am hoping that my next piece will not be such a struggle. ;)


1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Cute, lil thing...
Wanna see summore cuteness?
GBY